Airbuddy Tankless Diving Gear
AirBuddy Tankless Driving Gear is the smallest and lightest diving gear in the world. Designed specifically for self-guided shallow water dives, it brings more freedom to diving – no air refills, rentals, complicated logistics or bulky gear! With AirBuddy’s Tankless Diving Gear design, you choose your locations and can dive anytime and anywhere. And it fits in your bag, making it a perfect companion for your travels.
Get closer to underwater life than when snorkeling and experience the weightless feeling without carrying heavy air-filled tanks on your back.
Diving & being spontaneous? Definitely YES! Pack your AirBuddy for a family day on a beach, go yachting or drive up the coast in your campervan. Or just use if for any other diving activities in shallow water such as underwater photography, lobstering, coral gardening, hull cleaning, pool maintenance, etc.
AirBuddy brings a new alternative, bridging the gap between snorkeling and SCUBA. The rechargeable battery-powered air compressor provides you with fresh air from the surface. Just grab it and go swimming between corals and fish – for up to 45 minutes and max 12 metres (40ft) deep. Easy as that!
Experience a less inhibited diving experience with increased safety. Don’t carry unnecessarily heavy equipment on yourself – feel like a fish in the water.
- No heavy gear on your back
- No need to adjust your bouyancy throughout the dive
- With no BCD (containing residual air), wear less weights (less gear to carry)
- With lower drag, wear smaller fins to propel yourself (less gear to carry)
- Use a more natural frog kick (as opposed to flutter kick)
- Simply walk to dive sites with difficult road access
- Set-up and pack-up in less than 2 minutes