Bentley 6-in-1 Baby Stroller
Designed in collaboration with Bentley Motors and your toddler’s needs in mind, The Bentley tricycle is the perfect combination elegance and function. The tricycle changes as your toddler grows to create a useful and stylish product for years to come. Changing from a stroller to a tricycle and everything in between. With the world famous styling of the Bentley automotive in mind, these tricycles were designed to exude a luxurious aesthetic.
The wheels on the tricycle are an exact replica of the Bentley Continental GT speed. The tricycle is available in the same colors as the cars, and the cross stitched seats not only complete the look but also offer great comfort. The product could be used at different stages of age, Stage 1 (6 months and up): The back support can be adjusted in two angles. Parents have total control with the adjustable and removable parent push handle. The seat can be turned 180 degrees. This function and the additional footrests are perfect for the start of using tricycle with infant.
Stage II (18 months and up): The additional footrests are removed. Extra-large canopy has two positions and it made of a 50 UPF waterproof fabric to keep baby wind, rain and harmful sun rays away. Parents can fold and unfold the basic footrests if needed. Also adults can remove the canopy where appropriate. Stage III (24 months and up): The parent handle, the footrests and the safety guard are removed to allow children to pedal by themselves. Stage IV (36 months and up): The back support, the safety belts and the basket are removed completely for grown kid fun.
- Freewheel Function for safe parental control; Rear brake for safe stops; 5-point seat belts for extra security
- Rotating ergonomic seat for precious eye contact; Adjustable back support for different sitting positions; Detachable safety guard for comfort sitting process
- Air wheels (Front 12”, Back 10”) for a smooth ride; Wheel Fenders to protect for dirt and dust
- Foldable canopy for all weather conditions; Window for parental supervision; Additional footrests for the smallest passengers; Anti-Slip Pedals to prevent any slippery accidents
- Age recommended: 6 months to 5 years