Always reckoned Daft Punk would have been better as a trio? The third member being you? Always wondered why they never did call back? They’ll be hot on your heels in no time once you’ve taken this DIY Synth Kit for a spin.
Yes, you can make your own electronic music by building your very own synthesiser.
By plugging the components into the prototyping breadboard you can create three different type of synth: a Dub Siren, Stutter and Atari.
No soldering is required and three potentiometers control the volume, pitch and frequency. Use that ingenious imagination of yours to make circuit changes and add new parts to create an array of smashing new sounds. You can even add a custom keyboard to hook it up with your computer.
Next stop, the Billboards.
- We can’t guarantee you will actually be invited to become a real life member of Daft Punk
- Create electronic music by building your very own synthesiser
- Hack and experiment with circuits to make new sounds
- Play your synth and record your next big hit
- Make three different synths: Dub Siren, Stutter and Atari
- No soldering required
- Measures approximately 14.5cm(W) x 10cm(H) x 5.8cm(D)