Paw Plunger for Dogs
Paw Plunger is simply the best solution for dirty paws: When you pup comes in from playing outside, fill Paw Plunger with water up to the top row of bristles. One by one place each paw inside the Paw Plunger and let the gentle bristles clean dirt and grim from those dirty paws.
Voted Best Dog Product Of 2012 by Blogpaws.com and winner of the 2012 The Next Big Zing Pet Category – Best Product Award. Prevent your pet from cleaning his paws on the carpet or furniture and remove salt and other irritants in the winter. Once you use a Paw Plunger you’ll wonder how you lived without it.
- For average size dogs, 10 lbs. to 100 lbs
- No detergent or other chemicals necessary
- Prevents paw irritation due to salt or other contaminants in the environment
- Removes dirt and grim from paws, before they touch the carpet or furniture
- Gentle bristles clean your dog’s paws
At the end of the day there is no other product that thoroughly cleans your dogs paws. This product offers a quick and clean method for getting the dirt off. Inside of the paw plunger consist of little bristles that scrap the dirt and grass off from under your puppy’s paws.