Solar Panel Window Blinds
Reduce your apartment, home and/or business electricity bill by up to 70% with solar energy generating smart blinds.
SolarGaps smart blinds automatically track the sun throughout the day, adjusting position to the optimal angles to generate solar electricity to power devices in your home, apartment or office.
We engineered SolarGaps with features designed for renters, homeowners and small businesses to affordably reduce energy usage, create renewable energy and transition to energy independence:
- DIY PLUG & PLAY – With apartment renters in mind, the interior wall brackets are designed as a non-permanent, plug & play solution with additional installation options for homeowners to maximize energy production.
- ENERGY GENERATING – Built-in solar panels can generate up to 100W-150W of renewable energy per 10 sq. ft. (≈ 1 m2) of a window, enough to power 30 LED light bulbs or three MacBooks.
- ENERGY REDUCING – In addition to generating solar energy, the window blinds also save energy by shading your home interior and reducing air condition cost by up to 40%.
- AFFORDABLE – Energy surplus can either be stored by battery or can easily be sold to your electricity company as green energy through a two-way meter they provide.
- SMART FEATURES – Easily integrate with smart devices like Google Home, Echo, Nest Thermostat and more to control by voice, temperature and/or smartphone app.
SolarGaps are the world’s first renewable energy producing window blinds that use solar panels to create electricity to power your apartment, home or office.
By replacing your current window treatments with solar energy producing window shades, you can save up to 70% on your electric power bill allowing the SolarGaps to essentially pay for themselves over time.
More info at https://solargaps.com/