It’s an inspired combination of tiny Japanese cuisine and cosy knitted socks; finger-food meets fine foot fashion. There are seven delicious designs based on well-known sushi to choose from; take your pick from Salmon, Shrimp, Tuna, Egg, Octopus, Red Caviar and Masuzushi (okay, some lesser known ones too – it’s trout).
The patterns are knitted right into the fabric so that they last longer, and once rolled up they look like perfectly-formed sushi parcels. Your sock draw has never looked this neat or appetising, so you’ll have to restrain yourself from exfoliating your feet with wasabi and dunking them in soy sauce.
- There is a chance that once you unfurl these tight sushi bundles, you may never be able to return them to their former glory. Like real sushi, their intricacy is part of their charm.
- Does not include presentation dish, bamboo place mat or chopsticks
- Look like perfectly formed sushi when they’re rolled up
- Designs are knitted instead of printed so that they last longer
- Made from soft polyster and cotton (as opposed to sticky white rice and raw fish)
- Use them to justify your stinky feet
- Seven delicious varieties to choose from:
- Masuzushi (triangular trout sushi)
- Red Caviar
- One-size-fits-most – 22-27cm